Tuesday 3 December 2013

Lemon Salmon Salad...

I keep banging on about how simple and quick it is to eat well so I'm going to keep throwing meal ideas up here... I'm not a chef, nor a food photographer so don't expect wonders.. but you'll always get really healthy, tasty suggestions that aren't expensive or difficult to prepare... 

Salads are always great to prepare in a hurry, and I always try to vary them a little so I don't get bored....(I get bored easily!)


  • 1 cooked salmon darne, roughly chopped
  • 100g spinach
  • 6 sun-dried tomatoes, finely diced
  • 2 tbsp cottage cheese (full fat obviously..)
  • 2 tbsp scallions, chopped
  • 1/4 lemon 
  • flaked almonds

Start by mixing cottage cheese with lemon juice and chopped scallions. 
Toss the remaining ingredients in the cottage cheese dressing. 
Serve immediately topped with a tablespoon of flaked almonds. 

Like I said... quick & easy... why overcomplicate it? It takes less than 5 minutes to throw this protein packed salad together, and it's so simple anyone could make it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment